Stark E-Bikes Inc.
Last updated March 26, 2021
Reservation of Rights
Stark E-Bikes reserves the right to alter these UGC Terms without advance notice by posting revised UGC Terms. Accordingly, you should review the UGC Terms each time you grant permission or authorization to feature your User Content.
Please note that Stark E-Bikes is under no obligation to display, feature or use any User Content, but may do so at its sole discretion. We may remove or stop using any User Content at any time, for any reason. Use of the User Content does not imply our endorsement of you or any affiliation with you.
User Content License
You hereby grant Stark E-Bikes and its related companies, agents, and other affiliates (“Licensed Parties'') a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, royalty-free, and transferable license and permission to use, reproduce, edit, modify and exhibit, create derivative works of, transmit, distribute, and display your User Content in any manner. The Licensed Parties may use your User Content for any business purpose on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional emails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any and all media formats, whether now known or hereafter developed. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive (and agree not to enforce) all rights in the User Content, including without limitation any moral rights or equivalent rights which you may otherwise have under any laws now existing or which become law in the future in any part of the world.
You confirm that you have the consent or permission of any other person or entity that is required for Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described in these UGC Terms, including but not limited to:
- any person who appears or performs in your User Content, and
- any person or entity who owns any rights in your User Content or anything that appears in your User Content.
You irrevocably and unconditionally grant to Licensed Parties all consents or permissions of any person or entity as required by any applicable laws, including but not limited to Copyright laws and related rights laws (and all other laws now or in future in force in any part of the world) which may be required for Licensed Parties use of the User Content and the rights you are granting the Licensed Parties under these UGC Terms.
You also grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information that are publicly available on the social media platform the User Content was posted or supplied by you to you by Stark E-Bikes, in connection with to use of your User Content. You agree the Licensed Parties have no obligation to use your User Content, name, or other identifying information. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to cease use of any User Content at any time.
If you believe any content, including User Content, used in connection with Stark E-Bikes business infringes any person’s or entity’s copyright rights, please contact
Representation, Warranties, and Indemnification
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal adult in the state or country where you live.
- You have full power and authority to agree to these UGC Terms.
- The User Content is your original creation, and it was not taken from any third party, website, social media posts, or elsewhere.
- You have all necessary rights and permission from all persons appearing in your User Content to grant the rights described in these UGC Terms.
- The User Content does not contain any trademark, logos, brand names, advertising, sponsorship, or promotional material owned by any person or entity, other than you or Stark E-Bikes.
The Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content will not violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy, moral, or proprietary rights and will not violate any applicable law.
- The Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content does not and will not require payment to any person or entity and does not require approval or consent by any other person or entity.
- The User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, hateful, offensive, or otherwise unlawful.
- Your upload or post of the User Content does not violate any applicable laws or the terms or conditions of the social media platform where you uploaded or posted the User Content.
- You have read and you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions in these UGC Terms.
You agree to indemnify Stark E-Bikes, our vendors, and any of our or their respective parents, affiliates, licensees, licensors, and each of our or their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents and assigns, for all claims arising from or in connection with
- a breach by you of the representations and warranties contained herein;
- the use of any User Content;
- any breach or alleged breach by you of these UGC Terms or applicable laws.
The foregoing indemnification shall not apply to Stark E-Bikes’ own negligence or intentional conduct.